- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
MSL 731 Concept or Cultural Training Assessment
Looking for the MSL 731 Human Resources Development Assessment Answers? We at Case Study Help provide assignment service from highly educated and proficient writers. We offer the Finest Assignment Help at an affordable price. Our live chat team is available 24 hours a day in providing you the excellent HRM Assignment Help.
- Course Code: MSL 731
- Course Title: Human Resources Development
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 1250
- University: American Public University System
- Country: US
Read this article about using film to train about culture differences. Click here for the article using_film_and_literature_for_cultural_competence-training.pdf
Identify a scene from a popular (e.g., mass-produced and wide-released) movie or television show that you could use to help teach an aspect of cultural differences. Do not use the ones included in the article.
Your write-up of the scene should include the following information:
- YouTube video: Training for Results: 3 Steps to Designing More Effective Training
- Identify the concept of cultural difference covered by the video.
- Identify the movie/television show. Provide a short description of the scene.
Explain why this scene is a good instructional aid for the concept of cultural difference Ensure you cite this article, the film and any other external research resources you use.