- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Looking for MSWPG7214 Advocating For Individuals, Families, Groups and Communities Assessment Answers Question to answers? Gets Assignment writing Help, Case Study Solution & MBA Essays Writing from PhD/MBA experts at cost-effective rates? Acquire HD Quality research work with 100% Plagiarism free content – Get related Assignment Help Services & Topics written by native Expert writers in USA, U.K. & Australia
Master of Social Work Course Assignment Answers
Assessment 1 is an individual assignment.
Topic: Domestic violence in India
For Assessment 1, collate and annotate 5 – 6 advocacy resources or materials about one significant, contemporary issue. If you are an international student, you can choose an issue in your home country. If you are a local student, you might choose an issue affecting regional Australia or your local community. Or you might choose an issue relevant to your current work or planned professional career.
Examples include: the oppression of Dalits, refugee detention, The Hong Kong democracy protests, climate change, environmental refugees, Loud Fence campaign, women’s reproductive rights, the chhaupadi taboo, gun control, on-line bullying/ harassment, sexting, euthanasia, disability services (NDIS), Gonski funding of schools, Indigenous recognition in the constitution, anti-Halal certification, anti-Mosque groups and there are many more.
Material for your portfolio can derive from mainstream media (newspapers, television, and radio), social media (Facebook groups, twitter, and crowdfunding sites), web sites of advocacy groups, politicians, political parties and other activist organisations like GetUp.
Your portfolio is 1,500 words (+ or – 10%) are will have three parts:
- A description of the issue (about 300 words, referenced, including at least 2 academic
Course Description (Higher Education)
MSWPG7214 ADVOCATING FOR INDIVIDUALS, FAMILIES, GROUPS AND COMMUNITIES
- An annotated analysis of each of the 5 – 6 advocacy resources or materials including:
- A visual image or URL (or a description if these are not available).
b. A clear outline of the purpose of each resource or material
c. A short analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the resource or material d. A short discussion of any stated or latent theories, philosophies or ideologies
- Correct APA referencing (including all resources, materials, and academic resources). The assessment criteria are:
- Identification of a contemporary, significant issue and accurate description of the 5 – 6 resources or materials
- Clear explanation of the purpose of each resource or material
- Incisive analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of each resource or material
- Identification of stated or latent theories, philosophies, and / or ideologies in each resource or material
- Correct APA referencing.