- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
OP 201- Operations Management Assignment Answers at Boitekanelo College
Degree In Healthcare Management
Words – 4000
Are You Searching for OP 201- Operations Management Assignment Questions and Answers at an affordable price? Casestudyhelp.com provides students with online assignment help, essay help or dissertation writing services at reasonable prices. Yet, prices never deter us from compromising on the security of our work provided to our student clients from Australia, the UK and the US. Our 3000+ PhD professionals ensure a secure channel and database to preserve our work.
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
- Give five examples of inputs in healthcare. What are the three common types of processes in healthcare? What are the outputs? (15 marks)
- What are the decisions typically made by OM professionals? Be specific on these decisions (9 marks)
- What is a SWOT analysis? Give examples of S, W, O, and T. using a local hospital e.g Bokamoso hospital (20 marks)
- What are the external forces that impact a healthcare business unit? Assess any four. and explain how they help shape a business strategy.(16 marks)
- Describe the strategy development process.(12 marks)
- What are the four competitive priorities that help an organization compete through superior operations? Briefly Discuss each one.(16 marks)
- Use the information below to answer question (i)
Boitekanelo College would like to open up a private clinic called Boitekanelo Private Care. It is considering three different locations; Maun, Francistown and Selibe Phikwe, cost are comparable at all locations. The college has identified 7 factors for consideration and intends to use factor rating to analyze based on five point scale with 1 being poor, then 5 being excellent.
The factors’ weight assigned and factor scope for each factor and each locations are given in the table below.
- (i) Assist the college to select the best place to locate their facility. (12 marks)
|Factors||Factor Weight||Maun||F/Town||Selibe Phikwe|
|Ease of Expansion||10||4||4||2|
|Proximity To Market||20||2||3||5|
|Proximity to labor||10||1||3||4|