- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Book Your Assignments Today!
Securing Higher Grades at Least Amount Of Effort?
Get Assignment Answers from Top-notch Tutors – specialize in your subject areas
For this task, you are to consider an area wither within your RTO, a business of your choice, or Your own
Small business that IS in need of improvement, modification or expansion. You are to consider this area, and develop a detailed organisation development plan which clearly addresses what is to be developed and why, and how.
ln developing your plan, you must:
- Analyze the organisations strategic plans to determine organisation development needs and objectives.
- Consult with relevant groups and individuals to profile the organisation’s culture and readiness for organisational development.
- Determine who will take key roles in the organisational development process and confirm their commitment.
- Collect and analyze data on areas of the business experiencing problems or that need realignment.
- Determine and agree on objectives and strategies for organisational development.
- Consider change management techniques required to achieve the workplace culture outcomes and build them into the organisation development plan.
- Develop communication/education plans to achieve communication objectives in relation to the desired work environment and desired approach to problem-solving and developmental activities.
You could consider developing a plan that sets out how your business will align itself to deliver against its strategic vision and goals over the next 3 years.
You should talk with your assessor when identifying a suitable area of the business to develop your development plan around.
This plan should be at least 2000 words
Are You Looking For Organisational Development Assignment Help?
Please CHAT WITH LIVE Assignment Advisor to know more about Referencing styles and Citations.
Chat with our 24x 7 Online Agents CLICK CHAT NOW
Ask Your Assignment Question?
Check out our Assignment Help Services
Find Your Assignment Experts