- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
The prevalence of inter-limb asymmetries has been reported in numerous studies across a wide range of sports and physical qualities; however, few have analysed their effects on physical and sports performance.
Reference: Using Microsoft word and HARVARD referencing
Systematic Review of Literature Assignment Answers
Please first read the example of a systematic review of literature that was sent, as this will show you how to conduct the systematic review. (Example is titled effects of inter-limb asymmetries…)
The systematic review aims to evaluate the available literature related to critically
“The effects of post-activation potentiation using strength exercises on jump performance.”
- To conduct a systematic review of literature
- Follow the PRISMA guidelines sent.
- Follow the example of a systematic review that was sent.
- Complete the PRISMA systematic flow diagram
- Asses the quality of the papers you select to review using the quality scoring system by black et al. 2016 (found in the example of a systematic review)
- Create tables that outline
Reference, subjects used in the study, PAP strength exercise used/metrics measured, performance outcome measures, quality score.
Systematic Review of Literature on Physical and Sports
Using ONLY the database
- And one other database from the following.
Sports discus, Cinahl, Google scholar sage journals. (Sports discus is a good one to use)
Please use the search terms
- Post activation potentiation & strength
- Post activation potentiation & jumping
- Post activation potentiation & squat & jumping
I would like to determine what percentage of 1RM would be optimal to use during my testing and research.
I would also like to determine what “rest period” / time between the PAP and the jump would be optimal for my research.
Please contact me if you need further information, is this a task that your company can complete with ease?
Using Microsoft word and HARVARD referencing
Effects of inter-limb asymmetries on physical and sports performance: a systematic review
Download Full Report
Reference ID: #getanswers2001038