- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Book Your Assignments Today!
Securing Higher Grades at Least Amount Of Effort?
Get Assignment Answers from Top-notch Tutors – specialize in your subject areas
Style: Harvard Style Only with Theories, Principles, real examples and References (Minimum: 15 References)
Propose a new project. This could be a potential new project that you or your organisations have in mind.
Write a report about your project. Your report should include:
- A brief description of the organisational setting and the project environment to ensure the reader understands the context in which the project is set.
- An outline of the objectives of the project and the importance of the project to the organisation.
- A detailed overview and analysis of the use of relevant project management concepts, tools and techniques demonstrating knowledge and understanding of project management as covered in the subject. This section should comprise the main part of your assignment.
- The analysis should cover the following:
- How the project should be defined
- How project times and costs are estimated
- A discussion of the project plan
- The management of project risk
- Resource scheduling
- Project team issues
- Project performance management
All of the concepts in the list above should bead dressed, but some of them may be more important for your particular project than others. Feel free to focus your analysis more heavily on the issues that particularly impact your project.
Word Limit Requirement:2500 words (plus or minus 10%)
Please CHAT WITH LIVE Assignment Advisor to know more about Referencing styles and Citations.
Chat with our 24 x 7 Online Agents CLICK CHAT NOW