- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
REM 800 Impact of Blockchain Technology on Real Estate
Scrolling for the best solution on REM 800 Real Estate Project Capstone Assessment and still not satisfied, then you should visit Case Study Help. We guarantee to offer superlative assignment work with the help of our knowledgeable and experienced writers. We provide 100% plagiarism free work at a very reasonable price. It doesn’t matter whether you are a fresher or final year student if you are looking for Best University Assignment Help or College Assignment Writing Help we are here to help you.
- Course Code: REM 800
- Course Title: Real Estate Project Capstone
- Referencing Styles: Not Selected
- Words: 9999+
- University: Ryerson University
- Country: CA
1. Blockchain technology is having a disruptive impact on systems and processes in many different markets. In the case of real estate, blockchain technology is expected to impact real estate markets in a number of ways. Discuss three different ways this new technology may impact real estate markets, exploring both positive outcomes and possible problems with implementation.
2. Covid-19 has changed the way many of us work. Many thousands of Canadians were compelled to work from home as offices, and other businesses were required to close. While some have returned to traditional work environments, many are continuing to work from home either full time or part-time inflex-work arrangements. Consider these changes and discuss whether or not you think this trend will continue and the impacts these changes may have on real estate (commercial and/or residential) now and in the future.