- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Book Your Assignments Today!
Securing Higher Grades at Least Amount Of Effort?
Get Assignment Answers from Top-notch Tutors – specialize in your subject areas
TOPIC TITTLE: ROLE OF CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CSR) IN TESCO UK
- WHAT IS THE ROLE OF CUSTOMER RELATION MANAGEMENT IN SUCCESS OF AN ORGANISATION?
- How is information system and E- business used in CRM for company’s benefit?
- What are Tesco’s CRM activities?
- How successful Tesco follows CRM policies?
- Research Proposal 1000 words
The central theme of the research proposal must be appropriate to your course of study and final year pathway if you have one. For example students studying small business development may choose a research problem relevant to small businesses. The
Proposal must be a planning document outlining the study to be conducted during the
Semester. It will include:
- A clear definition of the research problem
- Research aims and objectives
- List of research questions to be answered
- Background to the study
- Identify the subject area the study relates to within business and management
- Identify one theory with reference that relates to the topic of the research proposal.
- Outline the proposed research strategy and research methods to be used
- What primary and secondary data would you like to collect and how would you like to collect it?
- Are there any ethical issues around the data collection and storage to consider?
- Provide a table listing the tasks required to complete the portfolio and the timescales for each. List also any resources needed.
- Research Study 2000 words
This section of the portfolio is where the proposal in part (a) is put into action and the research is carried out and results are collected, analysed and presented in the research study report.
It will include:
- Explain which research strategies were used and the research methods applied to your study. Discuss any ethical issues.
- Explain in detail how you collected all your data, and any problems you had with this data collection. Discuss both primary and secondary data.
- Analyse and present the findings of your data collection.
- You may wish to use graphs and tables for quantitative data if appropriate, or more likely, simply discuss your findings and what they mean.
- How do the results answer your research questions set at thebeginning of the semester?
- Discuss how your aims and objectives have been met, or not. If not, why not?
- What are your main conclusions and what can be learnt from the study?
This contains references but also lists any other sources of information and materials used.
To get answer chat with online assignment adviser