- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Some of the annual reports will be over a hundred pages long, do not be daunted by this. Only a small amount of the information from these reports with be required for this assignment.
- For requirement 1 below go to the contents page of the annual report and see the pages that the financial statements are located at.
- Skip to these pages and print out the Profit and Loss Account and the Balance Sheet (known also as the Statement of Financial Position). Add these 2 pages to your assignment. These are the only 2 pages which will need to be added from the annual report.
- Apply the ratios as per the slides to the Profit and Loss Account and the Balance Sheet (Statement of Financial Position) over 2 years.
- Comment on the trends from the point of view of 2 stakeholders in the business. (if there is a change)
- Some other aspects of the annual report may be helpful in finding out about the ‘business activities and financial performance and predicted future performance of the company’ as required in requirement 2 below.
Requirement (Max 1000 words)
(1) Compare and Contrast the Profit & Loss accounts for the two years ended and the Balance Sheets as at end of the financial years for two different stakeholders (e.g. the shareholders and the bank), under 4 of the following 5 headings: (a minimum of 10 ratios must be calculated to get a round view of the company)
Profitability, Efficiency ,Liquidity, Financial Strength/Gearing, Investment (You may use other RELEVANT ratios) (60%)
(2) Research the company on their website, use articles from the national print media and, in your own words, give an overview of the business activities and financial performance of the company and also summaries with reference to the past performance what you think the future holds (future performance) for the company and if they may need to make contingencies plans for future shocks. (30%)
(3) Written Report, Appendix (not included in word count) and Bibliography. (10%)
Note ALL references in a bibliography attached to the appendix.
All material must be referenced as appropriate.
Plagiarism in any format is not acceptable.
All typing to be Times New Roman. Type size 12 and single line spacing.
The assignment is to be presented in a report format.
Do you need help with the same assignments? We are here to help you. We at casestudyhelp.com, We have a team of subject matter expert writers from UK , Australia, UAE, Singapore and Malaysia Canada, Kenya who dedicated the server to the best writing work within the given deadline for sure. Get assignment help with your all king of finance assignments question and answers topics such as Finance case studies report question and answers, finance essay writing, and finance homework report question and answers and more.