- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Supply Chain Management Elements
Describe the following supply chain management elements of a company of your choice. It can be your company or a company in which you would like to work in the future. To analyse the company, use publicly available data, such as from news media, annual reports and industry reports. Additionally, you may use personal insights and observations, if you are working or have worked for the company.
- Discuss the major uncertainties the company’s supply chain faces. (25 marks)
- Make a recommendation on how the firm can manage these uncertainties. (25 marks)
- Describe how the company leverages its suppliers for its competitiveness. (25 marks)
- Make a recommendation on how else the firm could collaborate with its suppliers to further enhance competitiveness. (25 marks)
You may have an introduction, where you discuss the background of the company, for example, its product / market / industry background. A conclusion section can be used to add any other interesting points about its supply chain.
When preparing coursework you should:
- Conduct research and synthesise different streams of information;
- Identify and use appropriate concepts and frameworks from the module;
- Develop a systematic recommendation for the supply chain;
- Communicate clearly and present your work to professional standards.
Additional points that examiner will take into consideration while grading your work: Meeting assignment objective – was the objective understood?
Research – was relevant data collected for the analysis and final recommendations?
Theory to practice – is there a clear link from theory learned from the course to structure thinking, analyse the case, and build credibility for practical actions?
Recommendations – did suggested actions follow logically from the data and analysis?
Presentation – was the project clearly structured, explained well, and produced to good standard?
Knowledge and understanding – is there clear evidence of knowledge and understanding of the theories and concepts from the academic literature, reading list and from wider reading?
Argument, structure, and style – was the work structured with clarity, relevance and coherence; ability to argue the case; clear evidence of analysis and logical thought; use of evidence to support arguments; appropriate academic style with correct referencing?
Critical analysis – is there critically engagement and evaluation with material; recognition of alternative interpretations; synthesis of the literature showing willingness to apply an independent approach or interpretation; avoidance of excessive generalisations or gross oversimplifications?
Need MBA Management Assignment Help in Australia? Hire our qualified expert writers to ensure A+ Grade in your exams. On-time Delivery,100% original work. Avail best assignment writing services online from leading academic writing help provider Case Study Help.