- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Subject: Strategic Human Resource Management
Word limit: (2500 Words)
- Your task is to write a report about a major human resource management (HRM) issue affecting your organisation or an organisation you know well.
The HRM issue you choose to write about should be one of the main issues discussed in the subject. Hence, choose from the following: job analysis and design, recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management, pay structure and benefits.
Write a report and make sure to include:
- A brief description of the organisation and the HRM issue.
- An analysis of the HRM issue. Describe the issue in detail. Explain why the issue needs improving in the organisation; make a case for change. You could include in your analysis a comparison of practice in your own organisation with industry best practice or with practice in another organisation.
- A set of recommendations to enable improvement or change. Explain what could be done to bring about improvement. These recommendations should follow logically from the analysis above; they should notbe an unconnected after-thought.
It is important to demonstrate your knowledge about the HRM issue and to clearly reference your sources. Read about your issue in journal articles (using AIB Online Library), books (including the textbook), industry reports, business literature, etc. Remember to note down your sources and reference your sources in the report.
In order to do well you need to structure your discussion appropriately, use good references, and clearly link recommendations to the description and analysis presented earlier in the report.
Important Assignment Instructions
- The required word length for this assignment is 2500 words.
- In terms of structure, presentation and style you are normally required to use:
– AIB standard report format; and
– AIB preferred Microsoft Word settings; and
– Harvard style referencing (which includes in-text citations plus a reference list).
These requirements are detailed in the AIB Style Guide.
- Reference lists for AIB assignments / projects normally contain the following number of relevant references from different sources: 6-12 (for MBA assignments).
- All references must be from credible sources such as books, industry related journals, magazines, company documents and recent academic articles.
- Your grade will be adversely affected if your assignment contains no/poor citations and/or reference list and also if your assignment word length is beyond the allowed tolerance level (see Assessment Policy available on AIB website).
To get answer chat with online assignment adviser
Chat with our 24 x 7 Online Agents CLICK CHAT NOW
Ask Your Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment Help?
Check out our MBA Assignment Help Service
Find Your Recruitment Assignment Experts