- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Below is your assignment for this subject. Please read the brief and instructions thoroughly.
- Your task is to undertake strategic planning for your own organisation or for an organisation you are familiar with in your country or region.
Locate the vision statement, mission statement, statement of values and formal objectives of your chosen organisation. Not all organisations have a statement of values; if that is the case, you can do without the statement of values. Not all organisations have formal objectives; if that is the case, you will be required to develop some appropriate objectives as part of the assignment.
Write a report in which you:
- Briefly describe the organisation and its industry.
- Identify the vision statement, mission statement and statement of values; explain their appropriateness for the organisation; suggest potential improvements.
- Identify the objectives; analyse their appropriateness for the organisation; suggest potential improvements, or develop some appropriate objectives and discuss why they are applicable.
- Undertake an internal analysis of the organisation and an analysis of its external environment using appropriate strategic management tools.
- Develop an appropriate strategy for the organisation. Make sure you explain why the strategy is relevant and how it relates to vision/mission/objectives. Clearly justify your argument.
You do not need to develop implementation processes, but you should mention the critical importance of implementation, execution, and evaluation of the strategies you come up with for this assignment.
Note: In a real world strategic plan it is unlikely that you would use formal referencing. While you might not use referencing in an actual strategic plan, you would definitely source your information from various company/industry reports and from journal articles. In this assignment you are required to make use of such sources explicit through referencing.
- This assessment is an individual assessment (ie this is not a group assessment). Please ensure you avoid collusion and other practices which compromise individual assessment work. (Refer to the Academic Integrity Policy available on AIB website)
- With online submission of your assignment, this means that you no longer need to include a cover sheet. However, all assignments (including Final Projects) must still include a title page, as outlined with the Style and Assignment guides including:
- your name
- student ID number
- subject title
- AQF level
- Word count
Important Assignment Instructions
- The required word length for this assignment is 2500 words (plus or minus 10%).
- In terms of structure, presentation and style you are normally required to use:
– AIB standard report format; and
– AIB preferred Microsoft Word settings; and
– Author-date style referencing (which includes in-text citations plus a reference list).
These requirements are detailed in the AIB Style Guide.
- Reference lists for AIB assignments / projects normally contain the following number of relevant references from different sources: 6-12 (for MBA assignments).
- All references must be from credible sources such as books, industry related journals, magazines, company documents and recent academic articles.
- Your grade will be adversely affected if your assignment contains no/poor citations and/or reference list and also if your assignment word length is beyond the allowed tolerance level (see Assessment Policy available on AIB website).
- Useful resources when working on your assignments include:
– AIB Online Library
– AIB Assignment Guide
– AIB Style Guide
If You Need for Strategic Management Assignment Help
Looking for Online Strategic Management Assignment Help, your search ends here. Strategic management starts with strategic plans which stand for planning structure in the form of document used to communicate with the organization’s goals and the actions needed to admire those goals.