- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
The assessment tasks for BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships are included
|1. Write a short sentence to explain the purpose||Communication strategy
The term communication means introducing communications though a plan
|2. Policies and procedures development project||Develop a Code of Conduct, Workplace Communication and Consultation Policy and Procedure and Dispute Resolution Policy and Procedure.|
|3. Networking project||Identify networks suitable for a Manager and develop a networking plan, as well as participate in and report on a networking opportunity.|
|4. Managing workplace difficulties project||Participate in a role-play regarding a difficult workplace situation.|
Assessment Task 1 Instructions
Provide answers to all of the questions below:
- Outline five key benefits to an organisation for developing and implementing workplace policies and procedures.
- Discuss the purpose of each of the following Acts and for each Act explain why the Act is important for ensuring effective workplace relationships:
- Age Discrimination Act 2004
- Disability Discrimination Act 1992
- Fair Work Act 2009
- Racial Discrimination Act 1975
- Sex Discrimination Act 1984
- Outline key steps that should be followed to identify and resolve workplace problems and to promote effective workplace relationships.
- Discuss three effective conflict resolution techniques that can be used to support effective workplace relationships.
- Explain the purpose of a workplace Code of Conduct and how it can assist in ensuring a harmonious workplace.
- Discuss three reasons why networking with others within the workplace, as well as external contacts leads to a more productive and effective workplace environment.
- Outline two examples of barriers to effective interpersonal communication and at least two communication strategies that can be implemented at work to ensure effective workplace communication.
- Explain two key benefits to an employer of implementing a diversity policy and procedure.
- Explain the value of consulting with employees on workplace issues.
- Explain the requirements under Modern Awards to consult with employees, including the circumstances in which consultation is required and the steps that must taken by employers in consulting with employers.