- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Theory of Knowledge (TOK) Final case studies and free assignment samples with TOK topics and links and case discussion. Get Theory of Knowledge (TOK) Case Study Assignment Answers with ML Referencing Style 1300 Words.
Topic: It’s listed below in the Order Description.
Document Type: Essay (any type)
Deadline :*: As Per Required
Number of Words: 1300
Citation/Referencing Style: MLA
Subject- Theory of knowledge (TOK)
Should Include -
- Knowledge Questions
- At least 2 real life situations employing relevant AoKs and WoKs
- Claims and counterclaims
These are the following questions you may choose anyone in which you feel comfortable with. Please don’t do number 3 and 6.
The TOK Prescribed Titles
- “Others have seen what is and asked why. I have seen what could be and asked why not” (Pablo Picasso). Explore this distinction with reference to two areas of knowledge.
- “There is a sharp line between describing something and offering an explanation of it.” To what extent do you agree with this claim?
- Does it matter that your personal circumstances influence how seriously your knowledge is taken? (Not recommended)
- “The role of analogy is to aid understanding rather than to provide justification.” To what extent do you agree with this statement?
- “Given that every theory has its limitations, we need to retain a multiplicity of theories to understand the world.” Discuss this claim with reference to two areas of knowledge.
- “Present knowledge is wholly dependent on past knowledge.” Discuss this claim with reference to two areas of knowledge. (Not recommended).
Attach Document1 ::
Attach Document2 ::
Attach Document3 ::
Attach Document4 ::
Attach Document5 ::