- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
BM3040 Strategic Management Assignment Solutions for Business Management Students
- Topic: strategic management
- Subject: Strategy & Planning
- Words: 2500
- Citation/Referencing Style: Harvard
- Institute: Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology
Do You Need BM3040 Strategic Management Assignment Questions and Answers? Get the best Strategic Management Assignment Writing for MBA Students by Management experts. Those cover all the Strategic Management Assignment topics within the given deadline. We have a team of MBA/PhD/Masters experts in Strategic Management who possess a lot of academic expertise and experience in writing Strategic Management case study assignments.
Question 01 (50 Marks)
Amal is a small-scale fruit juice vendor. He is trying to offer herbal fruit juice mainly targeting the school children. Amal has identified the society requirement for herbal fruit juice by looking at the busy life style of the parents and their motivation to get healthy drink for their kids. He believes his business is a social venture. In addition to the small shop he owned, Amal is expecting to introduce an app for fruit juice ordering.
However, in the implementation Amal has to face some difficulties. Currently, he is offering breakfast herbal porridge (Kola Kanda) only to the customers and do not have enough capital to extend his business to produce herbal fruit juices. The main issue is the high competition in the marketplace. There are many small and medium scale fruit juice vendors in the town targeting the same segment. However, none of them offer this herbal drink option. Further, he expect new ventures will arise following the same herbal drink concept in future.
- Define the term of “Strategy” based on the nature of Amal’s (02 Marks)
- Develop TWO short term objectives and TWO medium term business objectives for Amal’s (06 Marks)
- Identify THREE stakeholders for Amal’s (03 Marks)
- By using VRIO framework analysis identify which strategic capabilities provides, or could provide, sustainable competitive advantage for Amal’s business. (15 Marks)
- Applying the Porter’s four generic strategies, advice Amal, to develop a sustainable competitive advantage for his business. You may select an appropriate strategy with sound justification for your selection. (12 Marks)
- Amal is expecting to develop his business Select an appropriate growth strategy for this company based on the Ansoff Growth matrix. Your answer need to be justified adequately. (12 Marks)
For REF… Use: #getanswers2001769
Related Questions and Answers