- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
BUSN304 Working with Diversity and Conflict Assessment Task
If you’re a Management student and looking for the best assignment service on BUSN304 Working with Diversity and Conflict Assessment, then Management Case Study Assignment could be the right choice for you. We guarantee 100% plagiarism free work with the help of our well trained and qualified writers team. We offer assignment help services on MBA Assignment Topics, Lead and Manage Effective Workplace, and many more. Contact us now for further information.
- Course Code: BUSN304
- Course Title: Working with Diversity and Conflict
- Referencing Styles: Harvard
- Words: 2750
- University: Australian Catholic University
- Country: AU
BUSN304 Assessment Overview
The purpose of this assignment is to explore your attitudes, actions and beliefs about diversity and conflict and demonstrate an understanding of these topics by analysing conflict scenarios and demonstrate a respect for the dignity of individuals and human diversity.
Use this space to define diversity and tell us what you have learned about yourself from conducting self-assessment and analysing your personal background using the tools from weeks 2 and 3. You should also elaborate on the tools themselves and what they do. Tell us your strengths and weaknesses based on these assessments and how this might affect your ability to interact in a diverse organisational setting.
Questions to consider:
- What makes you diverse?
- What have you learnt from self-analysis from the use of the Johari Window, MBTI, or DiSC
- What is the history or scholarship behind the tools?
Provide one example from your work experience (or failing that, university experience) where you failed to manage conflict. That means the conflict was unresolved or ended unfavourably. Use this example to demonstrate your understanding of conflict and conflict theory (draw on week 6 materials). You should also identify how your experience in this conflict is reflective of your self-assessment as well as your ThomasKilmann conflict-handling mode.
Points to include to:
- what the conflict situation was, (what was the nature of the conflict, reason of conflict, and who were involved)? – keep this emotionless and objective
- why you failed, (do you think because of your unawareness, or difference in personality style, or communication style – refer to Johari window, MBTI, DISC)
- what you would do now in that context (draw on appropriate and considered conflict management techniques)
Provide a short conclusion summing up your key learnings, including your future management techniques.
Get More Information our experts: Hire Assignment Experts