- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Are you Looking for Case Study Answers on Rape Cases in India? According to one case study, based on the Indian government’s National Family Health Survey, an estimated 99% of rape cases in India. Get Article on Case Study Assignment Essay on Rapes in India in 2019.
Rape Cases in India
Topic: rape cases in India
Power point presentation: (3 slides (images videos graphics but not violent + discussion about that presentation in word)
References(4-5) : APA6
The conviction rate for rape cases in India was 44.3% in 1973, 37.7% in 1983, 26.9% in 2009, 26.6% in 2010, 26.4% in 2011, 24.2% in 2012 and 27.1% in 2013.
Student groups will envisage themselves as a team of social workers working in non-governmental agency required to present a case to the United National human rights council… the presentation needs to address the following.
How it impacts on social work as a profession and its attempt to advocate for social justice and human rights of individuals, families and communities
- I don’t need an introduction and who is the most victims
- I need the answer that as a team of social workers working in non-governmental agency required presenting a case to the United National human rights council… the presentation needs to address the following
- How it impacts on social work as a profession and its attempt to advocate for social justice and human rights of
- I need the answer from a social worker point of view that what can I do for them… and the human rights that are affected in rape cases how we can save them
- I need solutions by a social worker to protect t the human rights of victims, families and communities
- Like social advocacy
- You are answering like just 1 point that Nirbhaya case admitted to UN
- No this is not the solution
- What steps can a social worker do?
Reference ID: #getanswers19120013