- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Studying at University? Looking for Chapter 4: Ethics and Social Responsibility (Leadership Skills 1) Assessment 3 Question and Answer? Get Management Case Study Solution and Consumer Behaviour Assignment Services from MBA/PhD Experts in Australia, UK, USA, UAE and Other Countries.
Managerial Ethics and Social Responsibility Leadership Skills Assessment 3 Solutions
CASE STUDY: page 88 of the prescribed book QUESTIONS
- Identify the ethical issues in this case study.
- Write a report on how The Body Shop can be more stakeholder-focused than shareholder focused.
- Evaluate the Body Shop on the four criteria for CSR.
- Explain to The Body Shop the advantages of being ethical and socially responsible in their business line.
- Think of ways that an organisation can be socially responsible towards their employees. Programmes like on-site baby care centers, sponsoring day camps, services for the elderly, etc.
- Organisations communicate their ethical principles in a variety of ways: through the behaviour of their leaders, in writing, by offering training programmes or through performance assessment methods. Choose an organisation and suggest five ways in which it could improve its way of communicating its ethical principles.
Marks will be allocated for originality, quality, proper referencing. Assessment 3 will count 20% towards your (module) final mark.
Total 100 Marks