- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Strategic Management Project Statement Assignment Solution
Words : 5000
Are you Studying in College or University Strategic Management Project Statement: How Covid-19 has Accelerated Digital Transformation in Healthcare? Get the Best Do My Assignment During the COVID-19 and Communication Health Care Assignment Help from Experts Worldwide at Best Price.
The Project Statement is a brief and concise document outlining your intent for your Final Project Report. It should provide a clear description of your project topic—the problem or opportunity you have identified that will be the focus of your investigation.
It should state the purpose of your research—what outcome(s) you expect to achieve from the research, and how you will go about the research—, your methodology and secondary data sources.
Your statement should be structured as follows:
Briefly describe the case organisation or industry.
- Project topic
Describe the problem or opportunity facing the case organisation or industry that will be the focus of your research project. Provide evidence to support the problem or opportunity.
- Purpose of the research
Briefly outline the purpose of the research.
- List of theories (with academic reference)
Identify at least one highly relevant and very specific (narrowed down) area of contemporary business theory and practice that is highly related to the identified problem or opportunity.
- Research method
Describe the approach to your research (i.e. case study research), how you will collect data (i.e. using secondary data), and how you will analyse data (qualitatively and/or quantitatively).
- Reference list
- Secondary data only!
- Already collected by someone else
- Publicly available data does not require consent
- Confidential secondary data requires consent
- Do not collect your own data (e.g. conduct interviews)
Your project statement will be marked according to the following criteria:
- Background, Project Topic and Purpose: Provides background context and identifies the problem or opportunity that will be the focus of the investigation. (45%)
The start of the assessment sets the scene and identifies the problem or opportunity in a highly developed and very concise manner.
- Business Theory and Practice: Identifies areas of contemporary business theory and practice related to the topic (i.e. the identified problem or opportunity). (20%)
The assessment identifies at least one highly relevant and very specific (narrowed down) area of contemporary business theory and practice highly related to the identified problem or opportunity.
- Research Methods: Describes the research methods to be used to collect and analyse data, demonstrating an ability to apply innovative approaches, techniques and ethical perspectives using secondary data sources to the solution of the identified problem or exploration of the opportunity. (30%)
Overall, the assessment provides a highly developed description of the research methods to be used. All elements are highly developed and included.
- Structure, Presentation, Communication Style and Language: Uses the example structure provided; presentation and English language conventions are applied. (5%)
For REF… Use: #getanswers2001597