- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Top 5 tips to write the critique
- Give your overall evaluation of the methods used in the article: what things were done well? What were done poorly? How much trust do you put in the findings?
- Look at the article’s “packaging,” that is, the theoretical introduction and the discussion or interpretation at the end. Do you feel that the actual methods and results support the theoretical and interpretive claims of the author? Why?
- What possible ethical issues might have arisen in the process of doing this research? Do you think the researcher’s ethical decisions were all justified, or are some questionable? Why?
- To sum up, what do you feel you’ve learned worth knowing from this article? (If your answer is “nothing”, explain why.)
Note: question4 is about the article and refers to the quality of information it contains.
- Write your experiences doing this analysis.
To get answer chat with online assignment adviser