Submit Your Question

Answering Assignment Homework Questions

High Quality, Fast Delivery, Plagiarism Free - Just in 3 Steps

Upload Questions Details and Instructions:

Select Assignment Files


Plagiarism-Free Answers

Assignment solution along with originality report.

Answers From Qualified Tutors

Get assignment answer help by skilled & qualified tutors.

Best Price Guarantee

Friendly pricing & refund policy.

Case Study Help reviews

MBA/MSC: Financial Management- Week 3 Assignment Questions and Answers

SBS/ABS – MBA/MSC: Financial Management- Week 3 Assignment Help – Abu Dhabi 2021


Are You Studying MBA? Looking for MBA/MSC: Financial Management- Week 3 Assignment Answers to Questions? Contact our service and let us help you. provides the best Financial Management Assignment Help Service to students who are looking for help. Our PhD Experts offer the Best MBA Assignment Service for Students at an unbeatable price. Book Your Assignment Today!




Answer the following questions:


  1. It is November 2021 and ATMS Plc has the following capital structure:

a).  5% redeemable bonds- Par value £100 (redeemable November 2025)

b).  8% irredeemable bonds- Par value £100

c).  Ordinary shares- Nominal value 10p

d).  7% Preference shares- Nominal Value £1

Market Values

e).  5% redeemable bonds- £1,000,000 in total with each bond currently priced at £108

f).  8% irredeemable bonds- £2,000,000 in total with each bond currently priced at £115

g).  Ordinary Shares- £4,000,000 in total with each share currently priced at 126p

h).  7% preference shares- £500,000 in total with each share currently priced at 82p

Additional Information

  1. The total ordinary share dividend proposed but not paid is 5.5p with an established year on year growth rate of 8%
  2. ATMS Plc pays corporation tax at 20%


Required- Calculate the individual cost of each of the 4 sources of capital and then the after tax Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC) of ATMS Plc                                                                (15 marks)



  1. DT plc has £20m of sales per year all of which are made on 60 days credit terms DT’s CFO is considering offering a 10% discount for early payment (within 20 days)

It is forecast that 40% of DT’s customers will take the discount and the remaining 60% will continue to pay in 60 days.

The short-term borrowing interest rate is 15%


Calculate whether the proposed discount will result in a net saving or cost for DT plc

(5 marks)

For REF… Use: #getanswers2001827

Get This Answer for Study Help

If you need study assistance with writing your questions and answers, our professional assignment writing service is here to help!


Content Removal Request

If you are the original writer or copyright-authorized owner of this article and no longer wish to have, your work published on, then please Request for removal of this content.