- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
The Walt Disney Company: Corporate Social Responsibility Assignment Questions on on Business Responses to Corona Virus (COVID-19) Pandemic
Are You Searching for The DISNEY: Corporate Social Responsibility Assignment Answer? CAsestudyhelp.com provides Walt Disney Case Study Answer and Corporate Social Responsibility Assignment Help from Experts in Australia, UK and the USA. Get Assignment Writing on Any Topic, Subject and Sample by MBA/PhD Experts at Best Price Guarantee.
- Do libraries research to find out how the world’s top CSR companies were selected? The research should cover the various strategies and techniques used by these companies to win these prestigious positions. You may also refer to the winning companies’ websites for more information. Support your answer using real examples.
Selected Organization: DISNEY
Select an organization from the list in The World’s Top CSR Companies.
a). Provide relevant information on the selected organization and make the operating environment clear. (OPERATING ENVIRONMENT- USING PESTLE, PORTERS 5 FORCES), STATE OF THE INDUSTRY- GROWING? PLATAEU? DECLINING?
b). Explain how CSR evolves into a company-wide policy in the selected organization. ( USING Ackerman’s Model)
By comparing and contrasting the information gained from the articles
a). How did CSR become more transparent in the selected organization and also gained greater visibility with its customers and service users – as the entire supply chains will be expected to perform to the same standards of CSR as the core company itself?
b). How did the public evaluate this company’s CSR performance? Examine also the tool(s) used to measure it.
c). Which of the 4 social responsibilities is/are more prevalent in this company and why so?
- Economic Responsibilities (Be Profitable)
- Legal Responsibilities (Obey the Law)
- Ethical Responsibilities (Be Ethical, Do What is Right, Avoid Harm)
- Philanthropic Responsibilities (Contribute to the Community; Be a Good Corporate Citizen)
Provide recommendations to enhance CSR among other similar organizations.
(TOTAL: 60 MARKS)