- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Book Your Assignments Today!
Securing Higher Grades at Least Amount Of Effort?
Get Assignment Answers from Top-notch Tutors – specialize in your subject areas
National Library organises an essay writing competition and you have decided to write an essay to take part in the competition. The topic of the essay you have decided to write is ‘Organizational structure and culture’. The essay requires you to analyse one domestic and one overseas company to compare the structure and culture of both companies and then evaluate the relationship between structure and culture on its impact on performance of the organization.
You are required to;
- Analyze a domestic and overseas company
- Write an essay in which you;
- Compare and contrast different organizational structures and culture of the two selected organizations (P1.1)
- Explain how relationship between an organization’s structure and culture can impact on the performance of the business (P1.2)
- Discuss the factors which influence individual behavior at work (P1.3)
- Compare the effectiveness of different leadership styles in two selected organizations (P2.1)
- Explain how organizational theory underpins the practice of management (P2.2)
- Evaluate the different approaches to management used by the two selected organizations (P2.3)
Your essay must have a proper title, introduction, body, conclusions and references with appropriate headings. Do not use the pass criteria as headings (eg; P1.1, or P1.3). Your essay must have a structure and content of a ‘real’ essay for competition.
The following is an extract of the research paper.
“Because of rapid globalization over recent years, the competition around the world becomes more intense, especially for the service industry with the similar products. The most critical point for business to success is not only the quality of products they supply, but the atmosphere of cooperating and the amount from yield of teamwork in retail sales. The employees who always touch with customers and can realize what customers really need are first-line staffs. Therefore, it turns to be essential for companies to motivate, reward and train their employees to be the best quality personnel…”
Imagine that you have been hired as a consultant of Starbucks After several analysis and investigations; you have found that the leadership style and motivational techniques used in different departments and teams at Starbucks needs to be improved.
You are required to write a ‘real’ consultant report (of no more than 2500 words) to the Strategic Human Resource Manager of Starbucks, in which you;
- Discuss the impact that different leadership styles may have on motivation in organizations in periods of change (P3.1)
- Compare the application of different motivational theories within the workplace (P3.2)
- Evaluate the usefulness of a motivation theory for managers of Starbucks (P3.3)
- Explain the nature of groups and group behavior within organizations (P4.1)
- Discuss factors that may promote or inhibit the development of effective teamwork in organizations (P4.2)
- Evaluate the impact of technology on team functioning at Starbucks (P4.3)
Please CHAT WITH LIVE Assignment Advisor to know more about Referencing styles and Citations.
Chat with our 24x 7 Online Agents CLICK CHAT NOW
Ask Your Assignment Question?
Check out our Assignment Help Services
Find Your Assignment Experts