The signature assignment is templates example for business proposal Designed collaboratively by staff, and a signature assignment is a proposal assignment, activity, exam, or project, purposefully created. It is a specific structure modified to collect evidence content for the assessment of particular student learning outcomes.
How To Write Signature Assignment Example For Business Proposal
Still acting as a consultant specializing in professional communications (just like in the Case Assignment), you are to write a business proposal to the Board of Directors or C-Suite of your chosen company on how to fully utilize education, training, and personal/professional development in that organization to improve their professional communication.
Signature Assignment Samples PDF
It is recommended that you use the same company as you did for your Case Assignment. Should you choose to use the same company, you may use the introduction to that company (no more than a paragraph or two) of overview of that company in this paper, the rest of the 8-10 pages of writing should be unique to this paper.
Signature Assignment Length
Locate scholarly, recent, relevant, and external sources to synthesize your thoughts within the proposal. Please include ethical and multicultural implications in your discussion. Include a title page and reference section. This is meant to be a formal paper, 8-10 pages long, based on the subject of professional communications and focusing on
topics learned in modules 5-8 of the course.
Writing Guidelines & Format for Signature Assignment:
- Must be between 8-10 pages in length (cover page, appendices, and reference page are not included in the page count
- Use at least 5 but no more than 10 references
- At least 3 references must come from a scholarly journal article (use the TUW library databases)
- Essays should be in APA style [apastyle.org] and include
- Running head and pagination
- Must be double-spaced with 1-inch margins and no
- extra space between paragraphs
- 12-point Times New Roman, Calibri, or Arial
- Paper should be proofread for spelling and grammar mistakes
- If you use charts, graphs, or tables, include those as appendices
- You must cite all texts used, including page numbers in your intext citations to avoid plagiarism
- Your paper must be supported by background literature
Looking for Expert Help with Your Signature Assignment and Case Study?
We were attending an expert for signature assignment help. We offer the best quality Signature Assignment help, Essay and case study writing services from PhD, & Masters level expert for signature homework at the best price.
Get High-Quality Signature Assignment Assignment Help – 100% Results Guaranteed- Place an order >>