- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
- Topic: Case Study: Apple Assignment
- Document Type: Essay writing (any type)
- Subject: Business
- Number of Words*: 1000
- Citation/Referencing Style: APA
Apple Inc., an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, designs, develops and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Apple Inc. is one of the most successful multinational companies in the world and has grown and expanded its operations through strategic investments and innovative products.
The Apple Case Study Assignment examines the various aspects of Apple’s business and operations. This assignment will focus on the company’s history and development, current market position, competitive strategies, financial performance, and future prospects.
Get Help With Your Case Study Help
Our Professional Case Study Writing Service is here to help if you need assistance writing your Case Study Paper!
History and Development
Apple Inc. was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in 1976. Wozniak designed the Apple I computer, and Jobs was the main force behind the marketing of the product. In 1980, Apple released the Apple II, which was the first commercially successful personal computer. The company also released the Macintosh computer in 1984, the first to feature a graphical user interface. By the end of the decade, Apple had become one of the most successful companies in the world.
Also Read: Case Study Question on – Apple case 2018
Each student should review the case information as provided in the course text and, based on the results of that review, identify the organizational problem(s) that need to be solved. Who should then conduct analysis to formulate recommendation(s) for the problems posed; included in that analysis should be an evaluation of the business environment based upon appropriate research and industry best practices. At least (3), what should you use scholarly sources to conduct your analysis and substantiate your ultimate recommendation(s)? Once implemented, who should include a plan for evaluating the results of the recommendation(s) as well- i.e., what sort of metrics, measurements, improvements, etc. should be anticipated should the recommendation(s) be successful? Reference the rubric for detailed requirements.
- Identify organizational problem(s)
- Conduct research & analysis to determine a solution to the problem(s), making sure to include an evaluation of the business environment as part of this exercise
- Develop strategic recommendations (s) to solve the problem(s) posed based on the results of your total analysis.
- Identify how the success of your recommendations(s) will be measured or evaluated.
- Incorporate direct results of your analysis into your case study prompt responses
- Cite specific examples to support your position
- Consider the firm and its challenges holistically when crafting your response.
- Use proper grammar, spelling, and APA format if appropriate; at least (3) What must use scholarly sources to support your analysis & recommendations.
- At least a 1000-words count minimum is required.
For REF… Use: #getanswers2002368