- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Activity: Build a Quantitative Proposal
Taking what you have learned from the readings and the feedback given on your past assignments, present a mini proposal (5-7 pages) that
includes the following:
1. Statement of problem. Provide a clear justification with evidence on why this study is relevant to your field and worthy of doctoral-level
study. Support your efforts using scholarly information published within the past 5 years to ensure relevancy. Remember the problem
statement should reflect your degree type (applied or research).
2. Purpose statement (how your study will address the problem using quantitative methodology). This statement should flow from the
3. Research questions (make sure there is alignment with the problem and purpose).
4. Find 2 to 3 articles related to your topic of interest and provide an overview of the research methodology and design where you
specifically discuss the elements below from each article and discuss how each applies (or does not apply to your current study):
A specific quantitative design,
The population and sample,
Steps for data collection and protection of human subjects,
Steps for the analysis of the data, and
Issues of reliability and validity within a quantitative framework.
5. Based on your analysis above, what seems most applicable to your hypothetical study and why? Be sure to discuss the quantitative
design, population and sample, data collection, analysis, reliability, and validity.
6. Discussion of the inherent strengths and challenges of your hypothetical study to include any ethical considerations that might need to
be addressed in the study.
Make sure to support all assertions and research choices, using the course resources as well as additional scholarly literature you have
Length: 5-7 pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and
insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to
Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Upload your assignment using the Upload button below.
2.0 Generate qualitative and quantitative research questions.
3.0 Evaluate practical and ethical issues associated with conducting research specific to different methodologies.
4.0 Develop the steps in carrying out a research study.
7.0 Examine the foundations of a broad range of research methods and analysis techniques.
8.0 Develop a focused and dissertation-level problem statement and purpose.
9.0 Develop research questions and a design that align with the developed problem statement and purpose.
Please CHAT WITH LIVE Assignment Advisor to get assignment help at low price