- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Amazon’s SWOT and PESTLE Case Study Analysis During (COVID-19)
Are you Looking for Case Study SWOT Analysis on Amazon’s Competitive Advantage & Its Strategies during COVID-19? Here is the Amazon Case Study SWOT Analysis that highlights the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, revenue and profits of the retail giant.
Amazon’s competitive advantage & its strategies during Covid-19:
- References very important & Research on Amazon In-text citation.
- 6 Pages total for both question 1 and 2.
- Good to have a definition of what’s business about?
- Competitive advantage talk about core competencies start research on Amazon,
- PESTLE, Porter’s Five Forces, Value Chain Analysis (VCA), SWOT and recommendation.
- Identify what is Amazon’s strategy in view of Covid-19. Had this strategy actually changed?
- Key answers come from a response to Covid-19.
- Most offices will work from home arrangement even after Covid-19 will become part of the future they will have some form of flexibility because Covid-19 has changed the way we think about just for facilities. As an individual during Covid-19, I buy more things online I have ever been to before. If Amazon, would you want to take advantage of this mindset?
- Reminder: Competitors when you have space that very attractive the competitors will come in—Amazon right now biggest leader in the world. Alibaba is mainly in China & Asia. Don’t just do online retailer only. Who else could be online competitors?
Advantages & Disadvantages of being a first mover:
- Are they fist mover for online retail? As a matter of fact, they are.
- How did they actually take their first-mover advantage? What will you do stay in control? What has Amazon done well?
- What are the disadvantages that might come across? How might the competitors have capitalized on the first mover?
- Think about Amazon’s competitors? Who are actually Amazon’s potential competitors? Eg. Alibaba
- Who is on online businesses?
FOR REF…. use #2001315