- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
CCM Case Study Assignment Question
Looking for Cross Cultural Management (CCM) Case Study Question and Answers? Get Case Study Answers on CCM Case Study Assignment Question. We Provide Case Study Analysis, Management Case Study Assignment & Business Management Assignment Answer from Masters and PhD Expert at affordable price? Acquire HD Quality research work with 100% Plagiarism free content.
1) Kluckohn and Strodtbeck Framework
2) Hofstede’s study
3) Trompenaar’s seven dimensions
4) Globe study
5) Mintzberg 10 management roles
Please answer any three of the following five questions. All questions carry equal marks:
- Giving examples to illustrate, explain any three of the following sets of terms and their relevance in understanding national cultures:
a) Cultural scripts and norms
b) Independent and interdependent self-schema (or self-concept)
c) In-group bias
- Cultures emerge in response to environmental factors such as climate, proximity and topography and the indigenous economy. Therefore, if the environment changes so too should the culture. Using examples to illustrate your points, explain why many cultures persist over time despite changes in the environment.
- Using one of the cultural dimension frameworks discussed in class (Hofstede, Trompenaar, the GLOBE study or other) explain how national culture impacts decision making. Select any two national cultures of your choice to illustrate your points.
- Edward T. Hall explained how communication styles (high and low context), how humans use space (proxemics) and time (monochronic or polychronic) differ across cultures. Using example to illustrate your point, explain how these three aspects of culture impact the communication styles and behaviors of people from different cultures.
- You have recently been appointed to lead a project team of people from three diverse cultural backgrounds; USA, Malaysia and Sweden. Drawing on the theories and concepts covered in this module, outline the key issues you need to keep in mind in your approach to motivating each individual on this team.
FOR REF…. Use #2001308