- Case StudyHelp.com
- Sample Questions
Terms and definitions
Below is a list of terms which are relevant to this unit. Please provide responses in your own words, to fully demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of each term. You will need to undertake your own research (online, dictionary, relevant books), in addition to reviewing your learning content.
You should aim to present responses which average 75 words each (to provide sufficient evidence of your understanding). A minimum of 50 words is required.
Your responses must be provided as if you were explaining the term to a person who has never heard of it before. Each submission should:
- i) Average 15 words for each sentence
- ii) Be grammatically correct
- iii) Error free, and
- iv) Be presented in simple English.
A good tip here is to read all of your text aloud, to check for accuracy and good presentation. Another tip is to ask another person to proof-read your work, where possible.
(i) Provide a comprehensive definition of each term. In the first column, state WHAT the term means in the context of a workplace.
(ii) Provide a detailed explanation of the term. Your explanation in the second column must identify WHO, WHEN and WHERE this term would be applied in the context of a workplace.
(iii) Provide your own simple example of a situation where the term could be applied within the workplace in the blank row presented.
- Fully describe how work relationships and the cultural and social environment can support or hinder achieving planned outcomes. Please provide at least three examples to support your description.
- Fully explain techniques for developing positive work relationships and building trust and confidence in a team considering interpersonal styles, communication, consultation, cultural and social sensitivity, and networking.
- Explain the impact of legislation and organisational policies on workplace relationships.
- Describe and explaina range of methods and techniques for communicating information and ideas to a range of stakeholders.
- Discuss problems solving methods.
Discuss methods to resolve workplace conflict.
Discuss methods to manage poor work performance.
Please read through the following case study. Reflect on your learning and your own research within this unit.
Prepare a response that responds to each of the issues presented below. Your responses must reflect your knowledge, skills, and application for this unit.