One of the most important concerns for today’s environmentalists is the greenhouse gas effect on the surface of the Earth. We need to have a very clear ides regarding the greenhouse gases and their effects.
What are greenhouse gases and what are their effects?
The greenhouse gases contribute to the greenhouse effects by absorbing the infrared radiation from the sun rays. Chlorofluorocarbons, water vapour, ozone, methane and carbon dioxide are the examples of greenhouse gases. The Greenhouse effect is a mechanism by which the thermal radiation from the surface of the Earth is re-absorbed by the greenhouse gases and is radiated in all directions.
Among them water vapour makes 36-70% of the greenhouse effects and carbon dioxide stands 9-26%. Majority of these gases are very poor absorbers of the solar radiation. Thus, they allow lot of solar energy to pass through the Earth’s atmosphere, warming up the surface of the Earth.
However, these greenhouse gases can absorb a proportion of the outgoing solar energy. This energy is in turn radiated back to the Earth’s surface thereby, warming up the atmosphere. This phenomenon is called greenhouse effect.
What are major advantages of the greenhouse effect?
Presence of the greenhouse gases on the Earth’s atmosphere is one of the main reasons off the survival of life on the Earth. The main advantages of the greenhouse effects are as follows:
- It maintains a moderate temperature level on the Earth’s surface, so that humans, plants and animals can survive on the Earth.
- These gases act as filter to block unwanted and harmful solar energy from reaching the Earth’s surface by sending them back to the space.
- Ozone greenhouse gas absorbs most of the harmful Ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. The other greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide absorb the radiations with longer wavelengths. If these greenhouse gases, acting as filters are absent, then the harmful Ultraviolet (UV) rays can directly reach the Earth’s surface.
- Human beings widely use the greenhouse effect phenomenon to grow plants even during the off seasons. Various crops are grown by artificially creating the greenhouse effects.
- The solar powered water heaters widely use the greenhouse effect to warm up water. This method can save up to 20-30 % of the energy bills of your home.
- The Greenhouse effect also contributes in maintaining the water level on the surface of the Earth. This effect prevents melting of the ice and restricts all the polar caps to the polar regions of the Earth only.
The greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide and ozone have many advantages. For long ages there is a perfect balance between the amount of energy absorbed by the greenhouse gases and redirected to the Earth’s surface and how much is radiated back to the space.
The percentage of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere increases with the burning of the fossil fuels. Thus, more solar energy is directed on the Earth’s surface that what is being radiated back to the space. This phenomenon heats up the Earth’s surface by causing “global warming.”
Why do the students need help while writing on the advantages of the greenhouse effects?
Various topics related to the greenhouse gases and their effects on the Earth’s atmosphere as well temperature are major subjects in a number of school level, graduation as well as post graduation and doctorate education levels.
Thus, you need to have a very good knowledge of subjects like geology, life sciences and science to get a thorough idea on greenhouse effect. The students might not have enough expertise to write on all these topics. Thus, they always need the help of the essay writing services on greenhouse effect provided by the most reputed casestudyhelp.com online assignment service provider organization. We can help you in getting good scores in your essays, term papers, assignments, etc. related to the greenhouse effects.
Why to avail the help from casestudyhelp.com?
Casestudyhelp.com is one of the oldest as well as the most reputed online assignment writing provider company in the whole world. We have already provided a lot of academics support to the students of UK, USA and Australia.
You can easily avail our services by logging in casestudyhelp.com any time and from any part of the world to get the best help from our experts with your school and college assignments.
What are the services provided by us?
- Assignment Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Dissertation Writing Help Services
- Research Homework Help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- MBA Assignment Help
- Programming Help
- Law Assignment Help
- Thesis Help
- Casestudyhelp.com always provides you with 100% original and plagiarism-free papers
- All the essays and dissertations are also a hundred per cent free of any kind of errors
- You can get 24/7 hours of help and support from our experts
- The assignment papers are always submitted before the deadlines
- All the students can get all these valuable services very easily at the comfort of their own home via our official website URL on the internet round the clock.
- What are the benefits of availing our services?
- You can get a lot of benefits by availing the online academic writing services provided by casestudyhelp.com online organization. We provide the worldwide students with 24×7 hours of online help and support on our official website. Our service charges are very reasonable and easily affordable by everyone.
The essay and dissertation services provided by our expert team can help you in getting top grades in your school, college or even university assignments. The case study help and homework services provided by casestudyhelp.com not only helps you in improving your college paper grades but also in fetch more marks on your school, college and university examinations. Thus, casestudyhelp.com is always the ultimate choice for you.
Nancy is an expert author belonging to casestudyhelp.com, more than 5 year writing experiences in environmental science assignment help. She has already helped a large number of students worldwide in writing essays and thesis on various topics including greenhouse effect, physical, biological and information sciences (including but not limited to ecology, biology, physics, chemistry, zoology, mineralogy, limnology, soil science, geology, atmospheric science, and geodesy)