Are you a student or professional planning to go or settle abroad for a job or higher studies? Are you planning to immigrate to any country having the native language English? Then, you always need to pass the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) to work or study in native English-speaking countries like the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, etc.
Passing an IELTS exam is not an easy job; you always need to follow certain tips and tricks to pass it with good marks. In this blog, we will discuss certain useful IELTS exam tips and tricks.
What are the Useful IELTS Tips and Tricks for Writing?
The IELTS Academic Writing test consists of many suitable topics for graduate, undergraduate, and post-graduate students in the English language. The IELTS training module consists of general topics from magazines, books, handbooks, notices, etc.
In your IELTS, you Need to Perform 2 Tasks:
Task 1: Here, you will be presented with a table, chart and graph where you need to summarize and report all the information in your original words. Here you can also select as well compare the data describing the process.
Task 2: You will be asked to write an essay in response to any problem, argument or point of view.
In your IELTS, you will be given an essay topic to write. Thus, you need to follow the essay writing structure in the IELTS test format as below:
- Introduction: Here, you need to introduce the given topic very appropriately. You always need to go to the paragraph body and do not write much in the introductory part.
- The body paragraphs one and two: These 2 paragraphs will help you in breaking down your ideas very clearly. Here it would help if you elaborated your own ideas with relevant and good examples. Here it is better to focus on any one idea per para. At the same time, you need to transition from one para to the other in a connected and coherent manner.
- Conclusion: A very good conclusion can give you a lot of advantages. This is very important for your task 2. In this concluding part, you need to summarize everything mentioned in the paragraph.
Since writing a good IELTS essay paper is not a very easy task, it is always more advisable for you to avail yourself of the best online IELTS Problem solution essay service provider. They will provide you with the best online IELTS tips and tricks pdf for free to be downloaded from the official website.
What are the Best IELTS Tips and Tricks for Reading?
The IELTS includes 3 main skills reading, analytical skills and critical thinking of the candidate. The reading test is conducted to test your communication skills in the English language. In the reading test, you will be given 3 long as well detailed passages.
These passages are extracted from different sources ranging from academic texts as well newspaper and magazine publications. The university-level papers are always of higher order. The 3 reading sessions are as follows:
- Social survival: Here, you will be given 2 or even more short and packed texts containing a lot of data and information. These are quite common texts that are encountered on a daily basis.
- Training survival: In this section, you will be given 2 texts containing a lot of information on a university or an organization.
- General reading; this is the last section that contains only 1 long text for testing your reading skills.
What are the Major IELTS Tips and Tricks for Speaking?
The IELTS speaking test might be the most difficult since it involves face-to-face communication. It is usually an interview-like interactive conversation where you just need to be confident and fluent. The needed skills for this are as follows:
- Speaking English fluently without any hesitation: You always need to be aware of the fact that speaking fluent English will always give you a very good weightage in your IELTS. Do not speak in a hurry since it might have a negative effect on your grammar. Part 1 of IELTS is based on an introductory conversation. Here it would help if you kept a very healthy balance in speaking fluently and maintaining a proper vocabulary while speaking.
- Practice communicating with other individuals: You always need to speak more and more fluent English with family, friends, relatives, etc. This will help you in improving your English-speaking vocabulary. By practicing the IELTS speaking test questions, you will get better grades in your IELTS Listening test.
- Extend your IELTS speaking answers: Your IELTS speaking answers need to have 2-3 sentences. Try to write longer answers rather than just “yes” or “no.”
- Ensuring coherence: Try to use the linking words for the IELTS speaking test. This will help in understanding as well as structuring your answers. Try to use words and phrases like “all-in-all”, “nevertheless”, “moreover”, and “however”, which will help you in enriching your answers. These linking words in IELTS will help you form the IELTS answers. You can enhance this by practicing the IELTS practice test online. Do not use big or unfamiliar words: Always try to avoid bigger fluffs or unfamiliar words in your IELTS speaking test. Your sentences and words should be very simple and to the point.
- Maintain proper speaking tone: Try not to speak in a monotonous tone in your IELTS speaking test. You need to understand and use pause while speaking. For this purpose, you need to have a good idea of the punctuations.
- Do not use fillers: Try to avoid fillers in your speaking phrases. Using fillers, light shows that the candidate is not confident enough. Examples of such fillers are, like, ahh, umm, well, etc.
- Keep smiling: Always try to keep a smiling face throughout the IELTS English spelling test. This will definitely have a good impression on your assessor.
What are the Commonest IELTS Speaking Topics?
- Travel And Tourism
- Family Life
It would help if you went through all the free IELTS test samples available on their official website to get an idea of the test format and topics.
Thus, it would help if you excelled in both IESTS written as well speaking tests. You need to avail yourself of the best IELTS preparation online service provider in this regard.
- We are always the number one Best IELTS preparation online service provider
- Case Study Help have the top professionals to provide you with the best guidance and references in both IELTS Speaking and Writing test
- Our experts gives guidance and references to you with IELTS selection with the best grades
- CaseStudyHelp students at all levels of education as good professionals from all types of professional fields to study or work in native English-speaking nations
- Our English language experts can always readily help candidates from non-native English-speaking countries in improving their English writing and speaking skills
- The service charges are very reasonable
- We always follow the official IELTS format in both the tests
- 24×7 hours of live help and support are always available on our official website
All our clients or customers are very happy and satisfied with our services. Therefore, join us by registering online on our official website Casestudyhelp.com anytime and anywhere.